Tuesday, April 22, 2014

2014 Lunches #138-151 Take It Tuesday

 #138-140
Roasted Turkey breast
Cucumber
Peppers
Kiwi
Dressing


#141- 143
Mini pretzel dogs (store bought)
Carrot coins
Kiwi
Dressing
Mustard

#144-146
I'm sorry for the extra crazy blurry shot. Sigh... I only took the one quickly.
Pasta Primavera 
Broccoli
Bell Pepper
Cheese
Banana

 #147
Beans and rice for DH with Pico. Used a mason jar and a Cuppow BNTO.

 #148-150
Ham
Cheese
Sunflower seeds
Tomatoes
Peppers
Kiwi
Pineapple

#151
Same as above with stuffed grape leaves.
YUM. Udon! I'm not counting this as a lunch but it's YUMMY>



Most lunches are packed in Planetboxes
and Yumboxes , found HERE.
CUPPOW info found HERE.
I want to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Props to you for taking all these lunch photos! It helps that they are all organized so prettily :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.