Friday, January 10, 2014

Free Friday- Game Night Tip

I posted this the other day on Facebook. It's a picture of Pixie and a broken brush with her UNO cards set in there since she has a hard time holding the cards. I thought it was a nice thing for her, I didn't think anyone else would care, but quite a few people though it was a neat thing to do. So I thought I would share it with you all in case you hand little ones who have a hard time holding cards during games, too. See? It's not just about food here on Give Peas A Chance :P 

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I would've ever thought of this had I not seen this picture haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.