Tuesday, December 10, 2013

2013 Bento/Lunches #395- 415 Take It Tuesday

#395-#397
Roasted Chicken 
Celery
Dressing
Apples
Peppermint Kisses Cookies (recipe coming)

#398-#400
Chicken Nuggets (thanks Costco)
Cucumber
Cherries
Longan
Chicken Sauce 
Oatmeal Squares


#401- #403
I sent a thermos of soup with each of the kids along with
Pepperoni/Laughing Cow Cheese
Clementines
Carrots
Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie

#404-#406
Pasta
Sausage/Cheese Pockets
Apple Sauce
Chocolate Covered Pretzels


#407-#409
Early release so the girls got a snacky type of lunch
Clementines
Pepperoni
Cheese
Oatmeal squares
Strawberries
Sunflower seeds

#410-#412
Meatballs- I make a bunch for the freezer
Celery
Mango
Sunbutter
Chicken Sauce


#413-#415
Bagel Pizzas
Strawberries
Pepperoni
Sunflower Seeds
Granola Bars

Most lunches are packed in Planetboxes
I want to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest  #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.