Monday, September 30, 2013

Caprese Salad

I tell you, Manic Monday's during the summer should all be about berries and summer tomatoes. This will be the last Caprese post of the season. Gorgeous heirloom tomatoes are going to be out of season soon. How sad. But then pumpkins move in, winter squash, all sorts of other yummies. I love seasons. Variety. Nothing as bountiful as summer, sure. Still, good things are coming.
I will miss the juicy sunkissed summer tomatoes, big flavorful basil leaves, plump berries...
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.