Tuesday, September 24, 2013

2013 Bento 232-244 Take It Tuesday

 Welcome to another Take it Tuesday. If I was good at that kind of stuff I would have a linky party, but I don't know anything like that. So please link up your lunches on my Facebook page, or hashtag #peasblog #takeittuesday on Instagram and Twitter. I realize it's boring when I pack the exact same thing for all three girls but, here we are.
I had some roast chicken so I sliced it for the girls and made some Club sandwiches.This is a star themed lunch, I had Madonna's Lucky Star on my brain this past week.
Chicken Club Sandwiches, with chicken, bacon, tomato, and cheese.
Cucumber slices
Peach Applesauce
Yogurt Stars (my middle girl decided she didn't like these, me neither way too sweet.)
Cheese Stars
 Same as above.


 The lunch above is Pixie's, she didn't finish her bagel from lunchtime. It has Sunbutter on it.
Bagel with Sunbutter
Chicken
Tomato
Starfruit
Almond Jelly
Yogurt Star
(a little salt for the tomato)
 Next two lunches are the same basically.
Chicken
Garlic Pasta- which I make ahead, flash freeze and keep in the freezer. They thaw by lunch time and are ready to eat.
Tomato
Starfruit
Almond Jelly
Yogurt Star, except Piglet got some Skittles
(a little salt for the tomato)
Next three lunches-
Ongiri
Tamago
Cucumber
Mango slices
Wasabi leaf
Soy



The lunch above is just a snack box for DH.
Jalapeno poppers
Kiwi
Peppers
Cornbread
 The girl's lunches have
A combination of foods
Jalapeno poppers
Kiwi
Peppers
Cornbread
Mini Cheese balls
Hot dogs
Carrots


*Lunches are packed in Planetboxes
I want to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest  #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.