Tuesday, August 27, 2013

2013 Bento 185-187 Take It Tuesday

Well, school has started. Just yesterday actually. The first lunches of the school year. I apologize for these pictures. I need to get a new camera or send mine in. It's quite sad. 
The girls all had a great first day, or at least they said so. Pixie ate all of her lunch but once piece of chicken. She loved school, she said it was so fun. She said she missed me but that she was having so much fun. So I'm glad. She was so tired after school though. So tired. She took a three hour nap after. Diva is very excited about school this year, she wasn't until today though. She kept saying she was dreading fourth grade all summer. Piglet was very excited to see old friends and make new ones. She said her goal was to make two friends today and she did.
Pretty much the same lunches for all the girls, except Diva wanted craisins also.
York Pieces

Packed in the PlanetBoxes you can see my review here, and here.

Pin It!