Tuesday, August 13, 2013

2013 Bento 181-184 Take It Tuesday

School is starting soon. I'll have more lunches to post. Ermm at least that's the plan. Pixie, who's not thrilled with the idea of school has already said that she's going to buy lunch. Yeah, wait till you actually taste that lunch kid. She'll probably love it.
Every year I get questions from parents about what boxes I would recommend for lunches. It's really a matter of preference, how much you want to spend, what you foods you are gong to pack. I can do post on lunch containers if anyone is interested. Just let me know in the comments section
. My main containers I use are the Planetboxes and my Lock N Lock, which I have used since post one here (ok first lunch posts I mean) so 2007. I have used Laptop lunches, Mr. Bento, Bento boxes from Japan, and others.
 Here are some lunches from this past week.
 My lunch in a Planetbox Shuttle
Bell Peppers
Champagne Grapes
Hazelnuts
Cheese
 These lunches in  these Planetboxes have
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Chips
Cheese
Bell Peppers
Champagne Grapes
Brownies 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.