Tuesday, June 25, 2013

2013 Bento 146-156 #TakeitTuesday

I wanted to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest  #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.
And don't forget to scroll down to see our lunches!
Lunches packed in Planetboxes


 Roast Chicken
Roasted Broccoli
Cucumbers
Blueberries
Mangosteen Candy
Roast Chicken
Roasted Broccoli
Cucumbers
Blueberries
Mangosteen Candy
in our other  Planetbox Rover
 Roast Pork
Tomatoes
Fresh Mozzarella
Carrots
Cucumber
Grapes


 In our Planetbox Shuttle
Roasted Pork
Cucumber
Carrots
Grapes
Clementines 
Shuttle again
Grapes
Carrot sticks
Cucumber
(Snack)
 Pixie asked me to buy flat bread and peanut butter, funny huh? I did.
In the far left if Sunbutter and Jelly (Vanilla Bean Blueberry Preserves) for Diva
My other girls have PBJ
Cucumbers/Peppers
Raspberries
Goldfish
Acai berry Chocolates
Sunbutter and Jelly 
Peppers
Cucumbers
Raspberries
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.