Tuesday, June 18, 2013

2013 Bento 144-145 #TakeitTuesday

It's already Tuesday, school is out and I'm still packing lunches. Just not as much. I'm excited for summer, my kids are home! What about you? Are you packing lunches? For school? Work? Kids? I think I'll start packing a lunch for DH again also.

Diva packed this lunch during the last week of school, in her Planetbox

1/2 bagel
Sunbutter
Cucumbers
Blueberries
Chocolates (Brookside)

Piglet's lunch
Chicken Slider in lettuce
Clementine


I wanted to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest  #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.