Tuesday, June 11, 2013

2013 Bento 124-142 #TakeitTuesday

I wanted to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest  #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.
We are sliding in to summer, as this is the last week of school. I may still pack lunches for outings but probably not too many, we'll see! What about you do you pack lunches for summer? 
Let's see some lunches-
Multigrain GF chips
Bell Peppers
Cucumber
Cherries
Strawberries
Hummus
Brookside Chocolates


 Ham Sandwiches (some with sprouts, all with lettuce)
Carrots
Celery
Strawberries
Sunsweet Prunes
Dressing
Chocolate
 Upclose

 This lunch and the one below it are almost the same except Diva's sandwich has sprouts in it.
(BTW, I think I'm going to cal Diva something else. Her name doesn't fit her too well, although maybe it does some days. I'm thinking something more fitting... who knows.)
Ham  Sandwich with lettuce (and sprouts)
Dressing
Salad
Nectarines
Crackers

 Pixie's lunch/snack for the day
Ham
Nectarines
Crackers
she shared my salad and steak below

 Pizza
Blueberries
Brownie bites I made
Salad for me with 
Steak
Sprouts
Cherries
Blueberries 
This amazing Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar from Robbins Family Farms 
 The lunches above were for Pixie and her little friend K, who stayed with us for a few days.
Peanut butter and Nutella Sandwiches (and Peanut butter makes it's first probably EVER? appearance in a lunch here on Give Peas A Chance! Though I've probably packed peanut butter before for Piglet?)
Carrots
Blueberries
 Diva and Piglet are having
Spaghetti
Carrots
Cherries
Raspberries
Brownie Bites
Applesauce
 My salad, with steak, cherries, and that awesome balsamic.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.