Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2013 Bento 92-98

It's "Take It Tuesday" here on Give Peas A Chance, and while I don't pack Bento's anymore I still use the label, so that's why the title says Bento.

In the Planetbox (To purchase a Planetbox, click here)
Chipotle Honey Chicken
Bell Peppers
Watermelon
Sunflower Seeds
Brookside Acai Blueberry Chocolates

The rest was for Diva
Oatmeal with cinnamon, honey, butter, and cream
Watermelon
Red Bell Peppers


Pixie's Planetbox (We love our boxes here at Give Peas A Chance)
Chicken
Bell Peppers
Watermelon
Brookside Chocolates


Pizza
Carrots
Watermelon


Spaghetti
Bacon Kettle Corn
Mango

I wanted to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest  #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.