Tuesday, May 7, 2013

2013 Bento 84-91

I am so sorry for all the pictures in this post. Taken in a rush, sometimes at night with nothing but my yucky dining room lights. Sigh.
Happy Take It Tuesday!
These are in our Planetboxes, although Piglet asked me last week if I'd pack her a "real" bento. So maybe I can muster up some energy for that.
(Above)
Roasted Chicken
Romaine
Carrots
Bell Peppers
Tomatoes
Sunsweet Prunes
Rice Pudding (with Cinnamon and Cardamom)

Lettuce

Pixie and I shared the Planetbox it has- I just packed it because we tend to graze.
Simple Cabbage Salad
Watermelon - that's alll her because I don't really like watermelon
Mango

Diva and Piglet
Spaghetti
Mango
Watermelon
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love bento boxes...especially for kids. They are just so fun!

    P.s. I see your note above about word verification. Have you considered just doing manual approval instead? I know spam is a pain but word verificiation really effects people commenting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Shannah I had it like that before but I changed it back, I'm giving it another try though lol

      Delete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.