Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dress You Up In My Love(-ly Avocado)

I know it's Dress you Up In My Love, but here we are. I already posted it.I'm too particular  I had to change the post title.

We love avocado around here. Buttery, creamy, yumminess. Plain scooped out of the shell, diced over salads, in salsa, in guacamole,  in lettuce wraps, Avocado BLT sandwiches and salads, in burgers, in fried egg sandwiches, in this Caprese, and so much more. 
Well, here are two more ways to enjoy avocados!
 More Give Peas A Chance on Chowstalker.

Give Peas A Chance Smoked Salmon Wrapped Avocado

Avocado
Smoked Salmon
Lime juice (fresh)
Capers

Slice the avocado.
Squeeze fresh lime juice on top.
Wrap each slice of avocado with smoked salmon.
Sprinkle with capers.
*Diced red onion would be good on this.

Procuitto Wrapped Avocado

Avocado
Procuitto

Optional 
Mix together and pour over Procuitto wrapped avocado.
Lemon juice
Parsley, chopped
Black pepper
Cayenne

 Click here for more Whole30 posts.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.