Thursday, April 11, 2013

Give Peas A Chance Curry Meatball Stew


Remember these Yummy EASY Curry Meatballs? Did you freeze some after you cooked them? I hope so because this Curry Meatball Stew is such an easy fast meal to throw in your crock pot. You all heard that right. CROCK. POT. Baby. You all know I suck at cooking in the crock pot so, if I can do this, so can you!   

Give Peas A Chance Curry Meatball Stew

1/2 batch of cooked Curry Meatballs (Just meatballs, no tomato/coconut milk/curry sauce)
1 can Thai Kitchen coconut milk
1 heaping tablespoon curry powder
Thai dried chili powder (optional)
2 minced garlic cloves
1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
1 1/2 cups green beans washed and trimmed (Two little handfuls really)
1 tomato, chopped
1-2 teaspoons fish sauce/ Nam Pla
Salt and Pepper to taste

Garnish
cilantro or parsley chopped


  1. Mix the coconut milk, curry powder, chili powder, garlic, tomato, salt, and pepper in the bottom of the crock pot.
  2. Stir in the remaining ingredients to coat. Meatballs can be put in frozen or thawed.
  3. Cook on high for 2 1/2 hours, or low until the sweet potatoes are tender.
  4. Stir in Nam Pla, taste and adjust seasonings. 
  5. Garnish and serve.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.