Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Adventures of Joy and Angel Day 18

I didn't post yesterday on here, but Joy got into my stickers. Pixie who has been corrected many times about putting stickers all over was appalled! Oops. 
On the Card

Proverbs 18:24 
A man who has friends must himself be friendly, But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. 
Today- 
Send a friend some fun stickers in the mail.

* On the 18th I posted on Facebook to pray for the family and loved ones of
Olivia E, age 6.

Today please pray for the family and loved ones of Josephine G, age 7.
And if you would like to set a reminder, tomorrow please pray for the family and loved ones of

Ana M Marquez-Greene, age 6.
Another thing, the post office has dedicated a PO Box if you want to send mail to those in Newtown and Sandy Hook. 
 If you’d like to send your own condolences, the address is PO Box 3700, Newtown, Connecticut 06470.

What is the deal with all these cards and verses? Check out the other Christmas Angel/Elf posts below, and read the my letter to the girls HERE.
Do you have any Christmas traditions? Are you blogging about them? I'd love to see! No blog?  Leave a comment!
More Christmas Angel/Elf on the Shelf posts HERE.
More pictures HERE.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.