Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Adventures of Joy and Angel- Day 12

Sorry for the horrible pictures, I really am trying to figure out how to use my camera. I took most of these in the dark relying on the glow sticks for light. I finally just turned on my phone for a little more light for the picture above. I couldn't get a good picture either way. Sigh. I tried! The picture below is kinda creepy.


On the card today

Matthew 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. 
Today- Remember that you can be a light and shine God’s love. Give a glow stick to a friend.

If you are already scared of the Elf, I'm sorry.
 Also Piglet lost a tooth, so someone left her a note!
Less scary in the daylight!


Are you on Pinterest? I have a board for Christmas Angel and Elf Ideas it's open to the public for everyone to pin to, I'd love more ideas so leave me your pinterest link or name in the comments and I'll invite you!
What is the deal with all these cards and verses? Check out the other Christmas Angel/Elf posts below, and read the my letter to the girls HERE.
Do you have any Christmas traditions? Are you blogging about them? I'd love to see! No blog?  Leave a comment!
More Christmas Angel/Elf on the Shelf posts HERE.
More pictures HERE.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.