Sunday, November 25, 2012

November Days of Gratitude Day 25

I'm so thankful that I had such a full day I didn't get this post written. I had a wonderful day with my family. I'm so blessed!! Today my brother had to go back home after a weeks visit. So sad! We miss him so much already. But I'm so thankful for the time we were blessed with, to spend with him.
We left early in the morning to get to Baltimore, spent some time at the National Aquarium, had a great meal and dropped him off at the airport.
The girls all wore their "Ask me about my T-REX" shirts like Uncle J. They had so much fun when people asked them about it!
I'll share more pictures later, I'm so tired! AND BLESSED!

My other November Gratitude posts can be found here.
Are you blogging or posting what you're thankful for? Leave me a link or let me know what you're thankful for in the comments!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Katherine, thank you for following Carole's Chatter. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.