Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November Days of Gratitude Day 13


You know even if life is crazy, frustrating, hard, and unfair- which so often it is, there's so much to be thankful for. Not only is life all of those crazy things, it comes in waves and just crashes down on us at times. But there's always light, always hope. I'm so thankful for that. I don't have a perfect life, my life is so far from perfect. Whatever perfect is. I have a messy disorganized house, I snap at my children, I sometimes dread making dinner. I get behind on laundry. But I find that narrowing it down to one ting I'm thankful for a day is more often than not difficult. And for that I'm so very thankful, I know I am blessed.
Last night we had a storm. We lost power for all of 5 minutes. That's it. 
Piglet got sick but she got up and didn't get sick all over the bed. Then she was fine the rest of the night.
And this morning? Diva. My eight year old. My sweet wonderful 8 year old walked by me with a hamper of dirty clothes she was taking downstairs and said, "I cleaned the bathroom." as she passed by. Sure enough I went in there and she had gotten the bathroom "company ready". Cleared the counters, wiped them down, wiped the sink down, wiped the outside of the toilet, and put in a fresh roll of toilet paper. <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
My other November Gratitude posts can be found here.
Are you blogging or posting what you're thankful for? Leave me a link or let me know what you're thankful for in the comments!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.