Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pack Lunch Faster- Freeze It!

I love shortcuts that make my life easier. I'm all about them. I mentioned before that I don't like to turn my oven on if I'm only baking/roasting/broiling one thing. If I have something in the oven for dinner, I'll throw something else in for later in the week or for lunches for the girls. I baked these chicken, cilantro, and carrot meatballs on sticks. They are gluten free, I ground up raw almonds for extra protein. I baked them around Popsicle sticks and toothpicks. Once they cooled completely they went into the freezer. When I pack these, I put them in lunches frozen. They are thawed by lunch time. I know because Pixie and I have had them also at home. 
Other "freezer" posts on GPAC-


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.