Saturday, September 15, 2012

2012 Bento 91, 92

Today's lunches brought to you by the letter "C".
Chicken Wings- I roasted them
Carrots
Cesar dressing
Champagne grapes
Candy (Pumpkin Pie almonds- SO GOOD)

I love having items pre made and in the freezer for easy lunch packing. I don't have the oven on to just bake/roast one thing.If I have the oven on to roast chicken for dinner (which I did during these) I'll throw in a pack of these little wings, or roast veggies, or both for another meal. It just makes sense to think ahead, use the energy/heat that's already on!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love how creative you are with lunches. I lack any creativity, so I get a lot of lunch ideas from your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.