Monday, February 13, 2012

Keep Calm...

A little something for my Blockhead sisters.Getting ready for cruise, Jordan show's and a new album. I can't wait until 2013 shows! What are you all up to this year? Shows? The Boat? Have a blog post or pictures you want to share? Leave a comment below!
If you'd like the file without the "Give Peas A Chance" on the side just email me to request it. I can email it to you. (It may take a couple of days though.)
peasblog AT hot mail DOT com
subject "KEEP CALM & BLOCK ON"
Don't forget I have several free giveaways up!
Click HERE to enter.
BluApple
PediPeds
A case of organic dark chocolate
gorgeous jewelry too!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.