Friday, February 17, 2012

Free Friday- Pancake bar

Pancakes. It never fails when I make pancakes I'm standing at the stove and people are already eating or ready to eat. I always make extra to freeze too. I don't like keeping them warm in the oven for too long because I feel that they dry out that way. So putting the griddle on the table works great. You can make several pancakes at a time and I can get both hot eggs and pancakes. I still make my bacon in the oven though. I put strawberries, blueberries, chocolate chips, and banana out to put in the pancakes. I would have put nuts out also but one of the pancake batters was a pumpkin pecan batter. The other is a gluten free buttermilk pancake. Because Diva is allergic to pecans I made those last. Yes, that is bacon grease.Do you like pancakes? What kind do you like the best?
Strawberry and chocolate chips.
Blueberries and chocolate.



Banana and chocolate chips (one blueberry too!)
All fruit!
Bacon under this one. I love bacon, I do, but this wasn't good. The bacon got soggy. EW.
Small pancakes for lunches!
Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes.
Eggs.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.