Saturday, September 24, 2011

Seven layer dip

Seven layer dip, again. This one I added cream cheese to the sour cream NOM NOM.
I just mix the sour cream, cream cheese and Mexican seasoning together. Use any other layers you'd like. I have never tried shredded lettuce but I may try it next time.
7 layer dip
1 can refried beans, mixed with Mexican seasoning or I have a taco seasoning mix here.
1 -16 ounce container sour cream
1 -8 ounce block of cream cheese, softend
Guacamole
sliced olives
shredded cheese
diced tomatoes
green or white onion sliced/diced
chopped cilantro
Layer everything and serve chilled. (I'm actually OK with the beans not heated this way).

DO you like 7 layer dip? How do you make yours? Have you ever had it before? Leave me a comment below!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.