Saturday, September 17, 2011

2011 Bento 129, 130 , 131

 A couple of things about these lunches. I used items (the chicken)I prepared before hand and flash froze for easier lunch packing.  I dipped the bananas in fresh fruit and the girls said they still browned by lunch time. I won't be packing anything but baby banana's from now on.
Teriyaki Drumettes- with foil on the end of each one for easier handling
Steamed broccoli
Carrots
Celery
Bell peppers
Hummus
Grapes
Bananas
 Piglet's lunch

Champagne grapes and string cheese.

Snack bento for Diva at school


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.