Sunday, July 31, 2011

Birthday month...

It's birthday month for over half of our household so I thought I'd share some cakes that the birthday girls have had. I found some that I haven't posted yet from a long time ago. Diva's first birthday cake is pictured first.  She was so funny she would only eat with a fork. I worked really hard with her on not playing with food and using utensils so she knew not to play with her food or use her hands if there was a utensil.  Until I took the fork away, she looked at me like, "what now?". I took her little finger and dabbed some icing on it and had her lick it.  She looked at me like and did ...
This. It was so fun, after a while though...
She wanted her fork back.

Diva's second birthday I had Piglet at the beginning of the month.  So I made her, Diva, this caterpillar cupcake-cake. She loved it. (I blurred out the lettering).


Piglet's first birthday was the Mad Hatter Tea Party, with Diva. I also have it here on Catch My Party

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. hi give peas a chance. you must be fan of the beatles, else yoko ono LOL. i blog walk from bloggers. interesting post with your 2 cute babies and the fun you had with their birthday cakes.
    i guess you are an expert in cake making.
    mine is a foodie blog too, do visit, would like to read a comment from you too. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.