Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let's get this Day 16 and 17

Forgot to post yesterday.  I did good yesterday aside from some Soy sauce I had with my sashimi. I also had Chipotle. Just a salad, no cheese, no dressing, I did have their pork- and didn't question what was in it. But I'm not going to sweat the small stuff. Today was a great day also, except there are Georgetown Cupcakes in the fridge calling my name. I did make some Fudge balls with a bar of 90% Lindt Chocolate. Which has sugar but not much and no soy!! So awesome. So I'm plugging along. We have company so I may not be around much!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.