Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bluebird Bath Company- Review

I recently got to test some Castile baby soap from Jody of  Bluebird Bath Company, an olive oil based fragrance free bar that is gentle. My oldest daughter has eczema and I have dry skin, so I am picky about what I purchase for skincare. This soap has amazing lather and didn't leave our skin tight or dry. It also doesn't smell. I know it's a fragrance free soap, but some soaps that are fragrance free still stink. This one does not. All in all this is a great gentle soap. I made sure we used it for a good week before posting this review.

Here is a little information on Bluebird Bath Company's products

- All handmade, by a work-at-home-mom!
- Never prepared using cheap craft store kits, pre-made commercial bases, or fillers.
- Free of harsh surfactants, poisons, chemical dyes, or sodium lauryl sulfate. (SLES).
- Gentle enough for use on babies & kids.
- Soaps that get you clean, with a gentle lather, some with a light fragrance, that won't leave your skin feeling dry & itchy!
You can read more about this company HERE on their Facebook page.  Jody, the soap artisan behind Bluebird Bath Company is wonderful to work with, knowledgeable and has great communication. She also offers free shipping to military APO/FPO addresses!
Our soaps were shipped quickly and arrived in giftable condition, even if we were testing them.
 Other products-
I hear the Fruit loop soap smells JUST like the cereal! I want to try it and the Bud Butter. Check out Blue Bird Bath Company on Facebook and let her know Love Abounds/Give Peas A Chane sent you!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.