Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bento 2011- 61, 62

Lunches. Seriously, some days it's just nuts getting a lunch packed. I know smart people pack lunches the night before, some nights I do. But the thing is sometimes when aromas and flavors are all up in the fridge together I think it changes the flavor of the food. The bread gets soft... ewww.  It could also be my OCD. But lets not go there. I do pack some things ahead of time if they are covered or won't get soggy.

Diva's lunch on the left
Pitas
Pepperoni
Sweet peppers
Chocolate cake
Dried peaches

Piglet's lunch
Cream Cheese
Pitas
Pepperoni
Sweet peppers
Chocolate cake
Dried Peaches


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.