Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Five Guys Burgers and Fries

 Five Guys Burgers and Fries. YUM. Toasted buttered buns, great burgers. I love a good burger. The beef in these are.. beefy and juicy. I had mine with onions, mushrooms, pickles, jalapenos, lettuce, cheese, tomato and bacon.  Piglet and Pixie shared a cheese burger with pickles. Diva had onions, cheese, mushrooms, tomato, and pickles.  The fries are good too, they have Cajuin which I didn't get them because I wasn't sure if they would be too spicy for the girls. I had mine with malt vinegar YUM.
The menu is very simple, not much on there. But I was there for a burger so it didn't matter. I haven't had In and Out burgers in a while so I can't compare but we'll definitely be eating here again! 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.