Saturday, January 9, 2010

Help me post on Here for the Food!

This is a little silly just me posting! I want to see whats out there!!  So, if you go out to eat and would like to I'd love a review of the place and or pictures. Not much for words? Send me a picture of something fun, quirky or interesting about places you like to eat out at, or a picture of your favorite dish! I'll post them on this blog, after I read/look them over, this blog is my baby so I want to see what's being posted. I think it would be cool to see what everyone's eating out there! Posts can also be about farmers markets you frequent, pick your own farms, specialty markets or specialty foods you purchase.Tell me all about it!
For each posting please include
Name of the place
Location- cross streets if it's a hot dog stand etc
City and State
If you'd recommend the place to others.
The rest is up to you!
You can add costs, dishes/foods you like there, if it's child friendly. Dress code. 
Email posts to hereforthefoodblog AT hotmail. com (no spaces)
Your post doesn't have to be professional or perfect, look at mine! The grammar or lack there of bites and the pictures are amateur, let's just have fun with it. 



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.