Saturday, October 3, 2009

Quick Important Note...

I've been busy with Love Abounds. But I wanted to stop in and tell you all about the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep fundraiser coming up on October 5th. Recently three dear mama's suffered tragic losses. Please join us in remembering and honoring their babies.
Don't forget to pray for them as their arms ache for their little ones.
Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
and on October 15th, Remembering Lucy.
There are a few going on right now for different causes/purposes. please keep these families in your prayers.
Remembering Brianna
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.