Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bento 2009-8 & Mr. Bento 2009-9


Diva's lunch
Chicken salad (I have both Curry Chicken Salad and Cranberry Chicken salad posted)
Applesauce- it's cinnamon but the reason it's brown is I made it in the crock pot.
Clementine
Cherry Almond Honey Cookies
Below- I covered the applesauce and chicken salad with some press and seal.

Sorry for the pictures. I am not a photographer and this as evidenced by the pictures is not a photography blog, so really this annoys me but not enough to ask DH to fix it.
DH's lunch
Chicken salad with cilantro instead of green onions
carrots and celery
veggie crisps
apple sauce
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.