Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cupcakeology

Just two of the 6 cupcakes my brother bought us at Cupcakeology this afternoon. I usually am not a fan of frosting but their REAL butter butter cream is divine. I had a blueberry pancake cupcake. Vanilla cake with blueberries and a maple syrup butter cream. YUM. Pictured above are Mint Chocolate and Chocolate... which I just finished up while posting tonight. I will say that in this dry heat you should enjoy your cupcakes as soon as possible, they aren't extreamly moist as it is and dry out quickly. But they are a must try if you like cupcakes. Cupcakeology... you had me at "real butter" I had to go and I'm glad I did. I would have loved to try the Chai but you have to special order them.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.