Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Orchid House Thai Restaurant

Orchid House Thai Restaurant
This place pretty much sealed the deal for me. It's the place to go for Thai food in the FWB/DESTIN area. The food is authentic, the service is good and the place is clean. They have the popular curries, Pad Thai, Thai Beef Salad, and Tom Yum on the lunch buffet. But they also have Thai desserts, coffee, papaya salad, Larrb and other specialties. The great thing is, it's a buffet so if you aren't sure about trying something different you don't have to pay for a one meal. You can sample everything. My friend loves their donuts, not Thai but they are good. The donuts are made at the Orchids sister store Rosa's. For $7.95 this is a great lunch place. I haven't been for dinner.
If you're Thai or Lao... the staff is friendly and once they know you speak Thai/Lao just about everyone will come by and say hi. Or maybe it's because I have cute kids? Who knows. Who cares, my friend and I have made it a set lunch date every week.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.