Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mango


Mango, you either love or hate it huh? I don't like it ripe. The aroma is even too strong for me. I like my mangoes green with a yummy sweet and spicy sauce.
But like many foods that I don't prefer, I still give them to my girls- I'm so nice. THis could explain why Diva loves raw onions and neither DH and I like them. I steamed this mango in the babycook. Normally I wouldn't bother cooking it, but Pixie is a bit young so I decided to cook it. You can roast these too. For more baby food ideas check here.






Ready to be steamed...






Pureed. I didn't add any cooking liquid when I pureed this.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.