Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Puffy Heart Liver and Onions... No really I do...

I know not many people can even stomach the thought of liver, but I love liver and onions. I don't make this a special way or anything. I saute the liver in butter, remove it from the pan and cook the onions in the pan. I do season the liver and the onions. That's about it. Funny thing, the girls have had it before and they liked it so-so. This time around I didn't even offer, I fed them something else. When they saw me eating it they both wanted some. Diva came back for more, and more. Piglet decided it wasn't for her, which is fine.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.