Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random Pictures


I made a turkey this past week... here it is... whooptee doo...










A turkey and cucumber ranch sandwich, pears and Cheetos for Diva...











Popcorn chicken, crackers and cheese, red velvet cake, and strawberries.










Pixie trying to get a hold of the chocolate fondue dippings... cream puffs, pretzels, strawberries, oreos, bananas and pound cake.








drrooooolllll, I heart King Crab Legs...












Oven "fried" chicken and spaghetti squash.












Vanilla bean French Toast












I uploaded these next two pictures three times and they refuse to upload the right way, just tilt your head to the left and they should look decent.
But they both have molded eggs which I cut in half filled with deviled egg filling and put back together, one is a fish the other is a car. Carrot sticks, ranch dressing, Cheetos and string cheese. The theme was orange and white...





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.