Monday, December 1, 2008

Some lunches...

Most kids ask for cookies or fruit or candy even at the grocery store? My girls? Piglet gets excited for broccoli and Diva begs for green onions, she loves them. She's the only one here that eats them, so I buy a small bunch and she eats them, plain. I try not to cringe when I see her eat them. Anyway rice and chicken stir fry with zucchini.

Chicken salad, steamed broccoli, fresh veggies and some grapes...


Molded egg, applesauce, turkey and crackers... who got up late this morning?

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.