Sunday, November 9, 2008

Easy Chocolate Crescents

These are so easy and so good warm. They are good hot out of the oven too.

You'll need-
one tube of crescent rolls
a bar of chocolate
cinnamon sugar or powdered sugar
butter

Unroll the crescent rolls, place a square of chocolate on each one and roll it up. Pinch the sides to make sure all the chocolate stays in there once it starts to melt.
brush with a little melted butter and sprinkle on some cinnamon sugar OR wait and sprinkle with powdered sugar after they are baked.
Bake according to package instructions for the crescent rolls.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.