Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What's cookin'...

I have been so busy with the girls and the opening of my new store that I can hardly think straight... I apologize if you all are getting bored with these mass uploads of pictures and no recipes! SORRY... but here are some lunches...
Above is a taco salad for Diva in a Lap Top Lunch box... along with two chocolate chip mascarpone muffins and a fruit cup.


Popcorn chicken, cheese, BBQ sauce for dipping and grapes...



Chicken and wild rice soup... YUM!!!


Baked Ziti with ground turkey...

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I totally missed the store thing - congratulations! You are one busy momma! The pumpkin spice toffee sounds remarkable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.