Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Toys and more toys...


Hmmm I sure do get a lot done when the computer has crashed and I can't get on it...
I made these toys yesterday, a mermaid doll, a cupcake, and two little hearts.
I took some pictures of them in my hand to show you sizes. None of these toys have been sold, neither has the mermaid ball below. So if you are interested contact me. Baby Jesus however? My girls love that little guy... he's not for sale.





Here is the mermaid ball...

I made these hearts because I wanted to make something that I could slip into the girls back packs or lunches to let them know I was thinking of them when they were in school.

And then there is this... doll, it was my first attempt the girls love it and call it baby Jesus... OK then... anyway I gave it to them.



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sis! Elijah is actually getting into Elmo right now. I'd like to get a set of Elmo and Cookie Monster. He is getting a Cookie Monster DVD in the mail soon. He LOVES watching Elmo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.