Sunday, August 24, 2008

First bento's for the school year...

The girls start school tomorrow! YIKES!! Where did the time go? Piglet actually is only two but she's been so ready since last year, both the girls cried and didn't want to leave their classes during orientation last week. Piglet was so excited, her teacher pulled me aside and goes, "Is she really potty trained?" and I said, "yes for a while now", her teacher said she's the only one in the class that is. I suspect it's because she's got an older sibling I told her. Who knows, anyway. Moving on... Piglets is the pink bento, both girls have pork filled Bun bao that we made with my mommy :-). Diva's bento does have a whole wheat carrot muffin.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.