Thursday, May 8, 2008

Shrimp Cocktail

OK let me ease into this here. I am so tired of cooking, and trying to make things out of thawed freezer foods. Our freezer door wasn't properly shut so I had a TON of food that needed to be cooked so I could refreeze it. I didn't do anything much with the shrimp I just made a cocktail sauce and ate most of it. I couldn't think of anything to do with it that would be good reheated after being frozen, over cooked shrimp is yuck and I thought after cooking it, freezing it then having to reheat it I wouldn't want to eat it again. Anyway blah blah...

Simple Cocktail sauce
Prepared horseradish (not creamy style)
Ketchup
Hot sauce
Celery salt
Lemon juice


Mix it all up and adjust to your liking :-) simple and sweet, no clue why I took all these pictures...









































Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.