Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Turkey roll up bento



Quick lunches for the girls today. Simple turkey roll ups with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and blue cheese stuffed olives- which the girls love on skewered, there is also mini pumpkin muffins which I keep in the freezer, and yogurt covered raisins. Diva's lunch on the right has organic yogurt with sprinkles, it needed color and I didn't have berries.


For the roll ups
sliced turkey
vegetables- cucumbers, carrots, bell peppers etc.
garden vegetable cream cheese

For the skewers
cheese- the girls and I are on a fresh mozzarella kick right now
tomatoes- grape or cut up ones
other vegetables
olives


Lay out a slice of turkey.









Place thin strips of vegetables. (If you have younger kids that can't chew some of the harder veggies, blanch and cool them first.) Roll up the slices and cut into pieces.








Ready to skewer.




I ended cover up Diva's yogurt with some decorative foil so it wouldn't go all over the place.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, remember me? I asked you about your wool shorties for sale at diaperpin? i was bento bloghopping and found your blog again. Happy Mothers Day to you. Its mothers day in Malaysia but i think in UK, its on a different day Not sure about USA thought.

    Your bento looks yummy. Does the girls like blue cheese, really? love the tutus too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.