Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's all fishy...

Diva's first day back at school. We went to the beach twice during spring break and I think that was her favorite so I made her this little lunch to remind her of the fun times at the beach. There is a molded fish egg, his tail got cut off, two feta stuffed beach balls (OK olives), sliced strawberries, craisins, some jello she helped me make and some cottage cheese with a Swedish fish on top, I hope they don't kick her out of school because her mom put candy in her lunch. :-)
I didn't take a picture of Piglet's lunch but I gave her an egg , applesauce and crackers in her pig bento, she had it at the doctors office.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.