Saturday, January 26, 2008

Popcorn chicken and cinnamon apples bento

Yes, this is a frozen lunch, well partially. The little pancakes I made one night when we had breakfast for lunch so I made some tiny ones and put them in the freezer. The popcorn chicken is also frozen, it will all thaw by Diva's lunch time.
She has syrup under the pancakes, cinnamon and cranberry apples and some sugar snap peas for color. I didn't think she would eat the sugar snap peas, but she did. I guess I should just pack things just in case she feels like trying them.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.