Monday, January 7, 2008

First blogged bentos of 2008...

And here they are... nothing spectacular at all. I had hoped to pull out all the stops and do something out of this world to blog and get back into the swing of things. But, last night Piglet was not feeling well and no one got any sleep and she was a fussy clingy mama's girl. So DH got a salad as you can see...


Diva got a fish shaped egg, grape and grape tomatoes skewered with whale and fish picks, an island made of banana muffin with cream cheese frosting and a Dora yogurt, which I decided to let her try although just looking at an open container makes me a little queasy. I can't imagine all that sugar and food coloring tastes good.

Piglet's egg is a sad looking star she also has some blueberry applesauce and a mini muffin.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.