Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving leftovers lunches


I decided to pack the girls lunches for Monday after our Thanksgiving dinner. I packed them and wrapped them up in some press and seal and put them in the freezer. I will take them out Sunday night to thaw in the fridge.
The top lunch is for Diva. Carrot casserole, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, creamed spinach and turkey and ham on skewers.
The bottom lunch is for Piglet and I to share, I will probably have some crackers and cheese also. But it has pumpkin cream cheesecake, carrot casserole, creamed spinach, turkey and cranberry sauce.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.