Sunday, November 18, 2007

Quiet on the homefront...

It's been pretty quiet around here, I have two ice cream recipes that I need to post, an excellent Egg Nog ice cream and a yummy Cinnamon. DH is working on a peppermint ice cream also. We're kinda laying low, getting ready for Thanksgiving. I have a menu ready I am just unsure with all the madness if I will have time to take pictures of anything.
DH is going to be working late all week until Thanksgiving so I may not even cook any real meals up until then. Maybe we'll just have things like omelets, French toast simple things. Diva doesn't have dance or school this whole week. So I think we're just going to hang out with each other and veg...
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.