Sunday, November 11, 2007

Chicken and Rice lunches

I made these lunches for November 9th. My head was still pounding so I am glad I had leftovers.
Diva wanted "chicken and rice", so that's what I put in her lunch and in Piglet's lunch. The little containers have the juices from the chicken that were poured over the rice before eating. There is also fruit salad and dump cake. Diva also got a mini cupcake.

Piglet's lunch.

For DH I packed this Lock n Lock container with dump cake, fruit salad, almonds, crackers and some caramels. I was going to put a thermos of Massaman curry together for him but he ended up eating lunch here at home.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.